This quiz is an abbreviation of the full CLINQOL Scale (Citation: Jones & Drummond, 2022).
Quality of Life and Well-Being Interview 4 – External quality of life goal setting life balance
Dr Jones answers questions on quality of life goal setting life balance
- What facets of our lives are we referring to when we discuss ‘external quality of life’, and how can these impact our psychological well-being
- What are the signs of a lifestyle imbalance, and how do we identify what needs to be changed?
- How can we navigate or manage aspects of our lifestyle that may be tumultuous but, ultimately, cannot be changed?
- Speaking from experience, setting goals can be marked by much deliberation on whether a goal is either too easy or overly aspirational. How can we best aspire to better things while retaining a basis in reality?
- A prerequisite for achieving goals is accepting there is a chance we might not succeed. Have you got any advice around maintaining both interest and patience in the pursuit of an achievement?