This quiz is an abbreviation of the full CLINQOL Scale (Citation: Jones & Drummond, 2022).
Quality of Life and Well-Being Interview 7 – Mental health and work
Dr Jones answers questions on Quality of Life and Work
- What aspects of our psychology contribute to our ability to work?
- What are the psychological benefits of devoting time and concentration to tasks that require an abundance of both?
- Some of the most important tasks we need to do can be exceptionally difficult or, even just simply, boring. Have you got any advice on how to persevere despite this?
- What are the pitfalls of not devoting enough time to tasks that require attention and, conversely, how do we know when our workload has become excessive?
- Work can often comprise an aspect of our lifestyle on which we are, in different ways, dependent. This is often what makes it an intimidating prospect. Do you have any advice around negotiating our individual security in the face of needing to work?