This quiz is an abbreviation of the full CLINQOL Scale (Citation: Jones & Drummond, 2022).
Quality of Life and Well-Being Interview 3 – Relationship satisfaction and communication skills
Dr Jones answers questions on relationship satisfaction and communication skills:
- What are the benefits of interpersonal connection?
- Whether it’s social, familial, or romantic, how can we tell if a relationship is healthy?
- Occasionally, when struggling to communicate, we may feel as though ‘lost-for-words’. Why is this and how can we navigate it when it arises
- What advice do you have for when we might feel anxious or intimidated around commencing communication with someone?
- Are the any methods or exercises we can use to strengthen our communication skills before we even commence an interaction with another party?